Last Modified: May 10, 2017
Danzeisen does not claim any ownership rights in any user’s content. Danzeisen may, in its sole discretion, permit users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit content. By making available any content on or through the Website, you hereby grant to Danzeisen a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view and otherwise exploit that content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all content you post to the Website. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights to use the
content you post to the Website and that none of the content that you use will violate any laws or rights of third parties.
* Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
* Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of, is linked to, or facilitates the operation of any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keylogger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
* Conduct any systemic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation any scraping, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, or the like) on or in relation to the Website;
* Access or interact with the Website using any robot, spider, or other automated means;
* Use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity, or to contact any individual, company, or other person or entity.
* Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Danzeisen, a Danzeisen employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
* Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Danzeisen or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
* Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website; or
* Republish, redistribute, sell, rent, exploit for a commercial purpose, show in public, or sub-license any material from the Website.
4. No Representations or Warranties. We make no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on or accessible through the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own and sole risk. We attempt to provide accurate information, but
the Website is for general reference and informational purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and make no commitment to update such content. We do not promise that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that use of the Website will produce any specific results. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the content on or accessible through, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the content so obtained.
5. Accessing the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, and to restrict access to the Website or portions thereof, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM, AND RELEASE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THE RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, COUNSEL, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING (COLLECTIVELY, THE “DANZEISEN PARTIES”) FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE) THAT CONSTITUTE, RELATE TO, OR ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE WEBSITE, OR (II) THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE
10. DMCA. If you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes your copyright, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By mail: DMCA Designated Agent
c/o Danzeisen Dairy, LLC
6829 W. Broadway Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85043
11. All Rights Reserved. The Website and related materials are the proprietary property of Danzeisen. No right or license in or to any portion of the Website is granted to you except as expressly stated herein.